A condition in which the body is unable to utilize glucose partially or completely is known as diabetes. There are certain factors which can cause diabetes such as stress, mental trauma, obesity, hereditary factors, lack of physical exercise, excessive consumption of carbohydrates and many more. Some of the common symptoms of diabetes are increased thirst, increased appetite, increased urination, weight loss, obesity, blurred vision, weakness, skin irritation, loss of strength, hyperglycemia and many more.
There are several home remedies for diabetes which are simple to use and are quite safe to try at home without any risk of side effects. Some of the popular home remedies for diabetes which are being used since a very long time and have proved to be quite effective in many cases are:
1. One of the most effective home remedies for diabetes is the use of cinnamon. All you have to do is take four cups of water and boil it. Now add three teaspoons of cinnamon in it. Allow it to cool down and then drink this mixture. Daily practice of this natural remedy will prove to be quite beneficial in treating diabetes.
2. Bitter gourd is considered to be one of the most efficient home remedies for diabetes. You can either consume its juice (one tablespoon) or eat as your normal food on daily basis. This will help in reducing blood sugar levels in urine and blood.
3. Take some neem leaves and bael leaves together. Crush them properly and make them into small balls. Every morning consume two to four balls of these leaves with warm water on an empty stomach. Regular use of this natural remedy will be quite effective in treating diabetes.
4. Take a cup of water and then soak some fenugreek leaves in it for the whole night. Next morning when you wake up, drink the water and eat the seeds on empty stomach.
5. Take raw mango juice and Indian plum juice in equal quantities and mix them together. Now drink this juice three times every day for next one month. This natural remedy will definitely give you good results.
6. Every day take brisk walk for 45 minutes. This will correct insulin resistance and will help in reducing excess body weight.
7. Banana can also prove to be very capable of treating diabetes. All you have to do is take some raw bananas and peel them. Cut them into small pieces and dry in the sun. Now make a powder out of these dry pieces and consume one spoon of it daily with cow’s milk.
8. Boil ten to fifteen mango leaves in water. After boiling this mixture leave it for the whole night. Next morning strain the mixture and drink the liquid on empty stomach. Regular use of this natural remedy will be quite helpful in treating this ailment.
9. Garlic is very useful in treating diabetes. You can either consume couple of garlic cloves or add them in your meals every day.
The above mentioned home remedies for garlic are some of the best natural remedies. These natural home remedies are quite cheap and convenient to use.
Read about Home Remedies for Diabetes. Also know Home Remedies for Dark Skin. Read more about Home Remedies for Dermatitis.