Most important turning phase of any student’s life comes, when they jump from school to college life. It’s not only important because this life has full freedom to live and have lots of fun, but also this phase create career graph. Unfortunately, there are a big number of students are confused what to do after school life, such as join a professional course of vocational training or university degree, which course to choose, which college will be best. This is a very common problem among Indian students, however every year, many colleges conduct some events to help those students and guide, but all the students could not take benefits of such events.
Know your Interest – When I was a student of 10th I hadn’t sensed to choose career options, but interest was on computer my family supports me and educate me on a different scheme after 10th to be a computer engineer. But unfortunately this is the main drawback for students, that they don’t have right persons who can guide them through a correct career path. Mostly parents help their child and guide in which they are working. The search engine provides information about colleges and courses, but there is no one access your mind and read your interest, whether you want to be a doctor, software developer, Charted Accountant, artist, scientist, engineer, leader etc.
Understand the opportunities
If you are a student or parents you would never like to face the same problem with you or your child. Lets see this list we have listed all possible career opportunities from which you can choose the best suitable for yourself.
- Arts Students – Hindi, Indian Languages, B.A in English, History, Journalism, Foreign Languages, Sociology, Philosophy, Political Science, Study in Tourism.
- Commerce Students – Banking, Finance, Insurance, Accountancy.
- Commerce Professional Courses – Company Secretary and (ICWA) Cost Accounting, Chartered Accountancy (C.A).
- Science Students – Geology, Psychology, Forensic Science, B.Sc in Agriculture, Chemistry, Library Science, Mathematics, Microbiology, Botany, Biochemistry, Bioinformatics, Statistics, Yoga and Zoology, Biotechnology.
- Bachelor Professional Courses – BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration ), BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications), BFA (Bachelor of Fine Arts), B.Music, BPA (Bachelor of Performing Arts), BHM (Bachelor of Hotel Management), BTM (Bachelor of Tourism Management) BJMC (Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication) and Design program (Fashion, Textile and Interior)
- Engineering Group – B.Arch in Architecture, Urban Planning and B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Mining.
- Medical Science Group – BDS (Bachelor Of Dental Surgery), MBBS (Medicine), BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery ), B.V.Sc (Veterinary) and BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
- Para Medical Science Group – B.Sc in (Clinical Research, Nursing, Audiology and Nutrition), B.Pharma (Pharmacy), BPT (Bachelor in Physiotherapy), BPH (Bachelor of Public Health) and B.Opto (Bachelor’s degree in Optometry).
- Agriculture Sciences -Fishery, Forestry and Horticulture, B.Sc in Dairy Farming
Select College – Selection of right college with right course is very important, but there are few challenges which have to be faced by student before getting space for next step first financial status of students is the most important factor as all the private colleges have very high fees and also few college conduct entrance exams which required full time training from other institutes like IIT.
In this situation a small research can be very useful for every student, first need to create a list of colleges in his preferred city which can be obtained from local search engine for example, I search for a delhi college of engineering at AskMe thanks to Askme.com to make my work very ease. You know, how is it? I got a big list of colleges who are offering BBA course only you can find the same list in your preferred city and course. Secondly, you need to find out all the colleges which has more positive feedback from their existing students.
Conclusion – The better you know yourself, the better the choice. Consider your hobbies, think about what you were good at in school time, Consider what skills you excel in, Consider your interpersonal skills, Consider your financial situation. We wish you good luck to choose your dream course and career.