“I never perfected an invention that I did not think about in terms of the service it might give others… I find out what the world needs, then I proceed to invent.”
– Thomas Edison
Entrepreneur is one of the most fascinating word which people hear. Everybody wants to be called an entrepreneur, but is it that easy that anybody can be called an entrepreneur. Entrepreneur is a person who undertakes a certain set of activities to create something valuable to the market place. The word is so fascinating that it attracts thousands of people every year. But the end results doesn’t seem to be that fascinating. Instead of getting successful most people end up broke. Why they get broke. Why doesn’t they achieve success? We will outline some of the common qualities which a successful entrepreneurs possess, if you are missing some of the qualities get ready to develop those qualities.
- Passion: – Most successful people are passionate about what they do. You should love your work and always willing to honestly put in extra hours. If you are not passionate, you won’t be able to hold it for long.
- Work: Successful entrepreneurs are hard workers and at the same time smart workers. It is work that gives them joy and motivation.
- Focus: Successful entrepreneurs carries sharp focus with them. They plan everything right in advance and work focused to achieve their goals.
- Persistence: Every company or business faces hardships number of times. Its therefore necessary to persist those hard times and most Successful entrepreneurs persists even when everything turns blue.
- Ideas:- Successful entrepreneurs always have incredible ideas and they are always looking for new ideas and can come up with new ideas. Its new ideas which give them competitive edge over others.
- Improvement: Successful entrepreneurs are always learning. It would really be foolish to say that they know answers to all the questions. It has been seen as a common quality in all successful entrepreneurs that they continuously learn new things.
- Serve: – Successful entrepreneurs generally don’t work for money, they work fun. It has been found that most successful contribute a major portion of their earnings to serve community and people. Bill gates, Steve jobs etc all did the same.
Apart from these i feel that as a entrepreneur you have get yourself out of CRAP.
There is huge crap out there and if you want to get successful push yourself harder and get rid of CRAP’s as soon as possible.