One of the most difficult tasks that any entrepreneurs face is alluring consumers and engaging them with their products and services. Encouraging the target demographics about the benefits of the product or service or even introducing new products became a concern for the enterprise. Acknowledging the customer and making them aware of the product is imperative for the success of the business. This is where creating brand awareness and marketing comes in the foreplay, ultimately delivering efficacious solutions that ascertain success.
Concepts of Facebook Applications Development
- The Facebook applications can be integrated within the Facebook business page to ascertain a core experience.
- The application can be incorporated with manifold aspects of news feed and notifications.
- All other core Facebook technologies, for example, Social Plugins, Platform Dialogs and Graph API, are available to the application.
Getting started with Facebook Application Development
Canvas Page: Applications are web apps that are loaded in Facebook. This is known as the Canvas Page. The solution can be created by using any tool chain that supports programming, or any language such as Python, PHP, and Java or C#
The canvas chrome of Facebook is 760 px in default. However, the developer can adjust it to be Fluid Canvas, so that it is left aligned and takes the full length and breadth of the user’s browser.
Bookmarking to ease navigation: Once the audience is using the application, Facebook bookmarks so that the customer can easily navigate within the social networking website. Organized based on the user’s utilization of the app, the red counters would notify the end-user of the outstanding requests.
Social channels: To increase the influx of the traffic, Facebook enables various channels that would endow the new user capabilities of discoverability and engagement. The platform is fabricated to engage the user and customized algorithms help surfacing of the best solution.
- Bookmarks: Enabling the user easy navigation, the bookmarks are integrated as soon as the customer engages the app. Appearing on the left column of the page, and the top right of the Canvas Page, the users can “pin” them and mark them as favorite.
- Notifications: It would also provide heads-up about the content changes relevant to the consumer.
- Newsfeed stories: The information shown as soon as a user logs in Facebook also contain updates about the applications.
- Timeline: The user’s top activity is given over a period. Achievements, scores etc are all posted and this initiates re-engagement for the user.
- Search: If the application crosses ten monthly active users, Facebook automatically integrates the same in the search index making the app discoverable.
- Page: From the application, a Facebook page can be created.
Analytics: Insights in the application would provide the report of how the users are interacting with the app. The feedback generated would provide a concise outlook about the demographics that are using the app.
AUTHOR BIO: Aditi Banerjee Biswas believes that social networks have completely changed the matrix of marketing. Facebook Application Development is an essential part as with Facebook an organization will be able to engage their customers and know their feedback on a service or product.